Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We're Watching You!

So, it might be Wednesday, not Friday, but at nine tonight, we still get the awesomeness! Psych returns for the back half of it's fourth season and I couldn't be happier... well maybe if we had actually gotten a Christmas episode this year, but that's quibbling isn't it? Also what was up with that? Monk decides to call it quits and then Psych fans have to suffer? No matching Monk Christmas special, so no special? Hence the move to Wednesday, they no longer have Monk to pair it with. Personally, I'm not sure if the Wednesday move is in the show's best interest, it's always done very well in it's timeslot and had virtually no competition, what with the ailing Numbers... But at least we have more! It's rare to see a quality show that's so funny and unique actually do well. With the combination of dark humor with all out silly antics and more 80s references than you can shake a stick this has to be one of the best mystery shows on the air. Also with James Roday and Dule Hill having more and more control over the show it can only get better! Plus, I'm sure one day they will make the complete leap and do a full musical episode... you know it's coming! As a treat, here's my favorite promo from last January....

7 comments:

Yes! I've been counting down the weeks ever since Monk ended.

WOOHOO!! I only wish I'd seen this post before. Doh! Now I have to find it elsewhere. One of my favorite shows, hands down.

Wait, it's JUST NOW Wednesday! I WILL get to see it! Hooray!!

Woo Hoo! And you didn't miss anything if you didn't watch Raw lastnight. James Roday was MIA due to a burst appendix.

My brother bought me season one of Pysch, so now I just have to find time to watch it!

Definitely make the time Lenore! It's such a fun and irreverent show, you're sure to love it.

I love Psych and was excited to have it back. Last night was a good one too. I like the ones where Shawn shows some real emotion.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home