Monday, January 18, 2010

Top Reviewer

So here's a bit of news that made my day... who am I kidding, it made my week, perhaps even fortnight, month might be pushing it, we'll have to see. Anyway, the lovely people over at Blog with Bite are a group of bloggers who "unite for a common purpose: an obsession with vampires, werewolves, fairies, witches, demons, shamans... ooh the paranormal list can go on and on." They are a group review club who pick about two books a month to review. Then anyone who wants to read the book and hand in a review before the given deadline has a chance to spread the word on the book and author as well as be in with a chance at the nifty Top Reviewer Award. The current selection was Soulless by Gail Carriger. I loved this book and felt it my duty to enter, I should also point out I've been wanting to participate for a long time but sometimes laziness will out. But as luck would have it my participation paid off! I still can't believe that I got the Top Reviewer moniker, it was a lot of bleary eyed disbelief coupled with bad typos when I announced my joy earlier today. So, if you feel like it, you can head over and see my review re-posted over there, and while you're at it take a look at the poll for Blog with Bite's next round of reading... perhaps you might get bitten!

4 comments:

Congratulations! Enjoy being "bitten" you deserve it :)

Why thank you :)

Congratulations on being top reviewer, I LOVED reading your review at BWB and hope you participate in the upcoming reviews too.

PS I always enjoy reading your other blog posts too, especially your Pink Carnation posts (although I'm a derelict and haven't read Betrayal of the Blood Lily yet- sob!)

Emily
What Book is That?

Well you'll have a treat in store when you do get around to Blood Lily!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home