Thursday, November 19, 2009

Your Favorite Books Brought to Life - Cranford News

What's that I hear? Could it be really good news for those Cranford devotees out there? Why yes it is. Due to the overwhelming popularity of Cranford, PBS is astonishingly doing something that benefits us viewers. Since when has PBS ever done this? But in a move worthy of a chess master...to appease the masses starting on December 20th Cranford will be repeated till... wait for it... Return to Canford airs on January 10th! Kicking off the new Masterpiece No-Longer-Theater Classics season! Mere days after airing in England we will get the new season, thankfully no longer called Cranford 2. I hate being patient... and luckily for us stateside, PBS is granting us our Christmas wish!

3 comments:

I just love PBS and really enjoyed Cranford. I can't wait for the second one! :D Masterpiece Theatre has the best movie verions of classics. I love it!

~Briana

Oh, good! I really enjoyed the first one (even though I'd never heard of it or read the book).

Oh, read the book, or in fact any book by Elizabeth Gaskell, you won't be disappointed!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home