Sunday, October 4, 2009

Monday Tomorrow

Fire by Kristen Cashore
Published by: Dial
Publication Date: October 5th, 2009
Format: Hardcover, 480 Pages
To Buy

The official patter:
"She is the last of her kind...

It is not a peaceful time in the Dells. In King City, the young King Nash is clinging to the throne, while rebel lords in the north and south build armies to unseat him. War is coming. And the mountains and forest are filled with spies and thieves. This is where Fire lives, a girl whose beauty is impossibly irresistible and who can control the minds of everyone around her.

Exquisitely romantic, this companion to the highly praised Graceling has an entirely new cast of characters, save for one person who plays a pivotal role in both books. You don't need to have read Graceling to love Fire. But if you haven't, you'll be dying to read it next."

This sort of sequel to Gracling, prequel or companion book would better sum it up, is finally released tomorrow, which you would probably notice from the widget in my sidebar, and almost every other bloggers sidebar. Everyone is ecstatic about this book, making it the must have book of October. See I would say fall, but there was Catching Fire, and I have a feeling that's even why the book release was bumped from September to October. By now everyone has finished Catching Fire and really needs a good YA fix, enter Fire right on cue. I would go into more verbosity, but I know you've been waiting, I know you know all about it, so why bother when I could be reading it? I was lucky enough to snag an ARC the other day...who really would sell there copy to Half-Priced Books? Really I want to know so I can see what else that might be willing to part with!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home