Thursday, December 3, 2009

BBC Press Release

Great news for the fans of BBC's Merlin, as of just a few short hours ago the series, which is currently airing Saturday nights in England, has been renewed for a third season. I'm addicted to this show which has just the right campy level of magic and humor... plus Giles from Buffy. The show has been consistently bringing in over a 30% share of British audiences and is quickly becoming a success worldwide. This season, which will hopefully air stateside this coming summer, has seen some of the cream of the BBC Costume Drama crop with stars from Charles Dance to Sarah Parish to Emilia Fox to Mackenzie Crook in guest starring roles. I hope this show continues to get the success it deserves because this is how entertaining television should be made.

2 comments:

Okay, I've never heard of this show, but it sounds AWeSOME! thank you for bringing it to my attention - I am going now to find a way to watch it.

Yes, I'd highly recommend it!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home