Monday, June 14, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon

My friend Kristen over at Bookworming in the 21st Century is having a huge readathon starting today and going through till Sunday, and well, I do have to say, I have similar TBR piles as Kristen that I have to wade through... though I am jealous that she cleared enough books that she has some shelf space again. Anyway, so a reading I will be! I'm not setting any goals, yeah I know, lame, but I don't want to disappoint and/or stress myself out over something that's to be fun. So by golly, I'll read and read and read some more, and we'll see how I do in a weeks time!

When: Monday June 14th 8 am (whatever time zone you are in) until Sunday, June 20th - midnight!
Where: Here! Or on your own blog.
What do I have to do? Read, read read. Kristen's not doing any special activities, but if you're reading this week, join on in.

4 comments:

Wooot! Thanks for joining me! I hope you get a lot of reading time in Elizabeth!

Here's hoping! Got 1 book read today already.

I want to join this too! Gonna sign up for it now. Or write my post about it first. :) Good luck!

Good luck to you too Josette!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home