Saturday, June 5, 2010

Twilight

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
Published by: Little Brown
Publication Date: June 5th, 2010
Format: Hardcover, 192 Pages
To Buy
The official patter:
"Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion."

Even though I'm not technically a Twilight fan (read the books, they were ok, kindda digging the movies though in a cultural studies way, and I need something till the next Harry Potter ok?) I really could not not mention that which is getting such big press and pr. Yes it's a new Twlight book, yes I will read it, and yes, it will be a bestseller. What more is there to say? Oh, except I love the novella format.

2 comments:

Ohh.. can't wait to read this!

I'm going to have to re-read Eclipse because I just faintly remember her. And that's why I read Twilight! To hold me over until Harry Potter comes out! haha.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home