Sunday, September 27, 2009

Life Immitates Art

In the newest, and I think most ingenious ways to promote a tv series, a fictional television writer's book is coming out. And not just any fictional character, but Richard Castle, played by that leader among Browncoats, my Captain, and I hope yours, Nathan Fillion. To catch you up, Nathan Fillion, that most wonderful and understated of actors finally has a show that wasn't canceled right away. On ABC's Castle, he plays the wildly successful crime novelist Richard Castle. This Tuesday, Richard Castle's newest book, Heatwave, is coming out. You might remember last week on the series premiere, he said, now is the time to write... Also there is hope that this isn't just a crappy novel used to lure in viewers, which it obviously is on some level. But such great crime writers, the likes of James Patterson, have appeared on this show, so perhaps one of them is the actual writer... You might be saying that this smacks of "The Bro Code" and sure they might have done this in the past, but this time there's a new twist. Nathan Fillion, in character, is going to be doing Richard Castle book signings...oh, if only I lived in California! Be sure to check this book out, and I'll be sure to post any interesting new developments, because I (heart) Captain Tight Pants.

Heatwave by Richard Castle
Published by: Hyperion
Publication Date: September 29th, 2009
Format: Hardcover, 208Pages
To Buy

Appearances:
Tuesday, September 29th, 2009 @ 7:30PM
Borders Northridge
Northridge, CA

Monday October 19th, 2009 @ 7:30pm
Barnes & Noble at The Grove
Los Angeles, CA

4 comments:

I love this show and this just makes me wish I lived in California. I have an award for you here .

I LOVE this show so as soon as I found out that there was going to be and actual book I wishlisted it! I can't wait for this!

XOXO~ Renee
http://steelergirl83.blogspot.com

I love Nathan Fillion! I live near LA, so I'm going to the event on Tuesday. I'll be sure to post pictures on my blog!

I can't wait to see them!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home