Friday, September 11, 2009

And the Winner is...

Thanks to everyone who entered for participating in Michelle Moran week here at Strange & Random Happenstance. Also sorry for not publishing this immediately, I hate getting sick. In a very apt reflection of history, Rome beat Egypt as the time when most of you would have chosen to live. Personally, I'm all for Egypt, an Empire who wrote with pictures and worshiped cats is all good in my book. Well, onto the randomly generated winner...Cindy Pon! Congratulations Cindy and take that Rome, Cindy also chose Egypt! I hope you do enjoy this lovely new book from Michelle and I hope that all of you will keep your eyes out for the book she's starting, Masks of the Revolution. Michelle is working hard on answering your questions, so be sure to check back in next Friday! Also there will be a new competition tomorrow to coincide with my blog being featured on Bookworming in the 21st Century!

3 comments:

Congratulations Cindy!

thank you sheila and elizabeth! am so thrilled! YAY!

Congratulations Cindy! Happy Reading!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home