Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Philippa Gregory's The Other Boleyn Girl Contest! More to Win! THIS COMPETITION NOW CLOSED

Well...the competition is nearly at an end for The Other Boleyn Girl...but just to entice those who haven't entered and to reward those who have...you remember saying if I hit 100 followers, there might me an extra something something? No? Well, never mind that, though I'm surprised a few of you haven't mentioned it...I know how much you love free books! The added bonus prize is Philippa Gregory's The Boleyn Inheritance...hmmm is that a Boleyn theme I sense going on? Or perhaps a plot? Anyway, tomorrow, midnight, get those entries in!

THIS COMPETITION NOW CLOSED

Prize:
A Paperback Edition of The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory AND A Paperback Edition of The Boleyn Inheritance

Question:
Who is your favorite British Monarch? Are you a Henry VIII girl? A Richard III guy? Or maybe you favor a little Queen Victoria with a side of Prince Albert? I'd be interested to hear what you think.

The Rules:
1. Open to EVERYONE (worldwide), and just because you haven't been following me all along doesn't mean you don't matter.
2. Please make sure I have a way to contact you if your name is drawn, either your blogger profile or a link to your website/blog or you could even include your email address with your comment(s).
3. Contest ends Wednesday, September 30th at 11:59AM CST
4. How to enter: Just post below
5. And for those addicted to getting extra entries:

* +1 for answering the question above
* +2 for becoming a follower
* +5 if you are already a follower
* +10 for each time you advertise this contest - blog post, sidebar, twitter (please @MzLizard), etc. (but you only get credit for the first post at each site, so tweet all you like, and I thank you for it, but you'll only get the +10 once). Also please leave a link!

8 comments:

+1 I like King Henry the 8th. Mostly cause I like how he portrayed on Tudors.

+5 if you are already a follower
+10 - blog post,
+10 sidebar,
+10 twitter
cindyc725 at gmail dot com

Posted here:

http://juniperrbreeeze.blogspot.com/2009/09/contests-of-mid-september.html

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/iheartbkgossip

Sidebar
http://juniperrbreeeze.blogspot.com/

cindyc725 at gmail dot com

+1 Elizabeth I (Virgin Queen) and the young Henry VIII.

+5 Already a follower.

+10 Sidebar http://www.rundpinne.blogspot.com

knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

+1 I'm going with Henry VIII because he looks so yum in The Other Boleyn Girl' though I hear he's not so savory in real life.
+5 Already a follower

lesly7ch(at)yahoo(dot)com

I think its very generous of you to add the other book. Of course we noted your comment about the additional book, but would have been too polite to demand it!!!!

Thanks all the same for your generosity.

Mystica

Why thank you! Of course, see your loveliness pays off!

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Since I'm a real history buff, there are several famous personas that I've enjoyed reading about - King Henry VII because I find it scandalous that he was able to dispose of so many wives on such flimsy excuses. Prince Albert because there is a lot of speculation and mystery surrounding him.

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

+5 already a follower :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home