Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

Which means my thoughts are turning towards wrapping paper and kitties, because obviously, the wrapping paper covers the books, but cats don't want to be wrapped, despite what that youtube video has shown us. Anyway, this leads to the ultimate Christmas dilemma... what to get that booklover in your life? As I said last year, you can never go wrong with a giftcard, but then again, a giftcard seems too impersonal to some. So what do I have in store for December? I'll give you my top books I've read this year which I think any biblomaniac would love to get this holiday season! So ready, set, get that Amazon cart loaded!

3 comments:

I just finished Dash & Lily's Book of Dares. It's a fantastic holiday story by the two awesome YA writers who gave us Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist...Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.

Also, I highly, highly recommend Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle. It's wonderful.

Hmm and John Green book, what a surprise :P

Yes, another John Green--I can't help it. It IS a great holiday romance too.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home