Monday, July 6, 2009

A Royal Regency Time Waster

As it says over on "Smart Bitches, Trashy Books" this is a true eliminator of productivity time in the form of your own Regency Dress Up Doll! For creating your own Hero or Heroine or even yourself! Sarah Victoria (*savivi) has created just a wonderful new toy, with beautiful costumes. For those stuck in the cubicle or the 21st century, this is the fastest way to time travel back to the 19th century. Now let's go spend some time dressing up for tea and toast with the Bennets!

Here's me...first is pre-haircut and dye of a few weeks ago, the second is post. And no, I didn't cut and dye my hair just so I could make myself all Regency again, it was just an added bonus.


Special thanks go out to Lauren Willig for posting this on her blog!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home