Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Soon to Resume Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

So, I have yet to recover from the North American Discworld Convention, there's only so many hours in a day, and most of them where devoted to sleep, so I have yet to write some lovely new posts for you to enjoy. In the interum, gaze apon this picture I took. Yes, that's Terry Pratchett. Yes, that's Neil Gaiman. Hate me if you want, I was five feet away and loving every second of it (horrid ass pinching chairs and all).

2 comments:

Blarg, I wish I had had money to go to this. So jealous!

It was amazing. Neil was a closely gaurded secret, but the rumors turned out to be right! Luckily the tickets went on sale last summer right after my birthday, so I had money at the time to spend.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home