Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Farwell Hitch

Well, my month long tribute to Hitch has come to an end, as Oz, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer would say, it was a whole lot of hoot and just a little but of nanny. I'm sad I wasn't able to get around to re-reading Rebecca, but I did read three books I haven't, so yeah for new and the old will have to be revisited later... perhaps next August? But, for a little dose of Rebecca, here's an awesome sketch from That Mitchell and Webb Look, which I think not only shows the dynamic of two great Hollywood forces battling it out to create a classic of cinema, but also the best Miss Danvers impersonation ever.



And finially... there is that whole giveaway. The winner of the Hitchcock movie of thier choice is... Ladytink_534!
Thanks to everyone who entered and I hope to see you here again! It's been a hoot (haha, yes ok, I know it's not that funny).

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home