Saturday, March 30, 2013

UNGOW FOREVER!

For those who've followed my blog for awhile, you may know firstly of my love of cats and secondly of my love of the works of Paul Magrs. Back in October I did a little interview with him for Magrs Month and we talked about his lovely tuxedo cat Fester. Today it is extremely sad for me to say that Fester has passed. I myself was graced with the love of a tuxedo kitty for 22 years. We grew up together and in the four years since I have lost him not a day goes by where I don't miss him. Fester and his beautiful and extremely photogenic face have helped everyday to easy my pain a little and I cannot imagine what Paul and his partner Jeremy are feeling at this moment.

My heart goes out to them, and I hope they know how much Fester gave to all of us who are their friends. He will be missed everyday by me, just as my Spotty is. Today is now International Ungow Day! Long live the memory of Fester!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home