Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

So, a year has finally past. And what a year it's been, with many ups, many downs, and more downs, and well, let's put it this way, I'm very happy it has drawn to a close and that now with January there will be a fresh start. Health crises, friends moving away, you name it, it happened. But for all the sad, there was many a happy. New friends, friends having new babies, new books, school drawing to a close, which is whistful and therefore goes under neither category. Hopefully this year will be awesome and wonderful and I invite every one of you to come along with me as I continue blogging about my love of books and Brits and banalities... and yes, there will be good books this year, I can just feel it. A happy New Year one and all!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home