Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In My Mailbox!

Today I received the coolest most lusted after (by me) book in my mailbox. The new Terry Pratchett book! Not only is he my favorite author, but it's the fourth and final installment in the Tiffany Aching series, which is my favorite of his Discworld arcs. Well, I could stay and chat, but I really need to get over to Discworld for some quality time. Keep an eye out for what's coming up in September... it could be a Terry Pratchett theme month... just saying...

3 comments:

I'm not the HUGEST Terry Pratchett fan, but I actually quite like the cover of this book.

His Tiffany Aching books are some of his best, if you haven't read those, you should give them a try!

Oh! Have fun! :D
I just started the whole Discworld series from the very beginning and love it so much - again. :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home